Posted by Andrea Conway Law of Attraction coach for small business success
Do you question whether you can really have the money and wealth you desire? Let the wisdom in these quotes remind you: you are divinely designed for prosperity.
1. “To whatever extent your mind is aligned with love, you will receive divine compensation for any lack in your material existence. From spiritual substance will come material manifestation. This is not just a theory; it is a fact. It is a law by which the universe operates. I call it the Law of Divine Compensation.”(Marianne Williamson)
2. “When you ask it is given.” (Abraham-Hicks) You’ve certainly asked for financial abundance. Get happy and you’ll receive more of it.
3. In his book The Science of Getting Rich, Wallace Wattles states: “You need wealth to be everything you can be.” Expressing your greatest potential in life – a potential designed into us by our creator – requires wealth. Fortunately: you are already wired for wealth.
4. “When you realize that prosperity is your divine heritage, you should persist in claiming it.” (Catherine Ponder) Let’s get busy!
5. “Opportunities in live come by creation, not by chance. You yourself, either now or in the past… have created all opportunities that arise in your path. Since you have earned them, use them to the best advantage.” (Paramahansa Yogananda)
6. “Most people have put anything that earns money in the category of the things that I have to do. And that is why the money often comes so hard.” (Abraham-Hicks) Aren’t we fortunate to love our businesses! This is why I believe self-employment is a path for rapid evolution.
7. “We can have more than we’ve got because we can become more than we are.” (JIm Rohn) – Yes!!!
8. “All that is mine by divine right now comes to me in rich abundance. My rich blessings do not interfere with anyone else’s good, since God’s rich substance is unlimited and everywhere for all of us!” (Catherine Ponder).
9. There is always something to be happy about. Truly happy. And if you have the audacity to find it and the courage to make it your focus, in spite of the countless temptations to dwell upon problems that don’t really exist, you will have learned well, your life will be transformed, and all things will be added unto you. (Mike Dooley)
10. “Money, achievements, accolades – all of these are byproducts of life’s true gift: the unfolding of your inner divinity.” (Deepak Chopra)
Reprinted from Successful Self Employment (SSE) News subscribe