Posted by Andrea Conway Law of Attraction coach for small business success
Grid statements establish your point of attraction on any topic. Investing 5-10 minutes each morning to create grid statements returns a powerful response from the universe: you will have evidence that the universe is listening! Abraham-Hicks calls this response “your grid filling in.”
Try this practice for three days in a row and see for yourself. Like it? Keep on doing it.
What does a grid statement look like?
As examples, here are 10 Law of Attraction Grids of Thanksgiving statements I wrote for my business. Keep in mind you can create grid statements about any area of your life.
1. I love the feeling of serving others through my business.
2. I love the feeling of appreciating my customers and their role in our co-creation.
3. I love the feeling of knowing my work helps uplift and heal others.
4. I love the feeling of creating a business based on what I love.
5. I love the feeling of time freedom my business gives me.
6. I love the feeling of unlimited income potential my business gives me.
7. I love the feeling of expansion my business gives me.
8. I love the feeling of giving thanks to the universe for the ongoing inspiration to create my business.
9. I love the feeling of having a purpose-driving business instead of a job.
10. I love the feeling of abundant income flowing to me in return for the abundant service I give.
You know you’re on the right track with your Law of Attraction grid statements when you feel the emotional state you desire welling up from within as you write. Your emotional state is a manifestation that keeps expanding.
Happy season of Thanksgiving!
Reprinted from Successful Self Employment (SSE) News subscribe