Reprinted from Successful Employment News subscribe
When I started this blog in 2007, I got about 10 visitors a month. So-o-o depressing! But within weeks of getting focused about how to blog, I had an eye-popping, jaw-dropping moment.
One of my blog posts got 1,362 clicks in one day!
Now I’m a true believer in the power of blogging for small business entrepreneurs. And I’d like to teach you exactly how to get great results from your blog, following my “Transformational Blogging” method.
Here are the top 7 ways Transformational Blogging boosts ANY business. Even the one you haven’t started yet.
Ready for the details on my Transformational Blogging telecourse? They’re here
7. Transformational Blogging takes the guesswork out of marketing. It gives you a step-by-step method to get YOUR message out to YOUR perfect audience. And I guide you through each step.
6. Use my blogging method and reduce your overall marketing efforts by as much as 50%. Because your blog creates synergy in marketing, you can do less and leverage more: everything’s working together.
5. Get measurable results. No more blind marketing! If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re actually visible to the tribe you feel called to serve, Transformational Blogging gives you the answer. (And tells you what to change if there’s a problem.)
4. It’s super cheap. Learn my method, and it takes $250 or less to create a blog that attracts your audience and increases your income.
3. You can stop dreaming about a business “someday” – and own one now! If you’ve been longing to launch a business but are short on money or time (or both), prepare to be shocked at how quickly you can get started.
2. You won’t waste money advertising. Transformational Blogging does not depend on pay-per-click ads (or any other kind of paid advertising). Advertising is a huge money sinkhole for most small businesses. You can skip it entirely – and still grow your income.
And here is the #1 way Transformational Blogging boosts ANY business:
1. It’s All About YOU!
I mean it! But not in an egotistical way. I mean it in a spiritual way.
Blogging calls you to express the best of who you are in a way that serves and uplifts others. The world has been waiting for your message or you would not still be reading this! Get the details